Inscrit le: 17 Juil 2018
|Posté le: Mar 11 Sep - 10:37 (2018) Sujet du message: now that you calculate SPI by divid
|" SAO PAULO Joe Looney Jersey , April 5 (Xinhua) -- Swine flu has killed 71 people by March 26 in Brazil, almost twice as many as in the last whole year, the Brazilian Health Ministry said Tuesday.
The southeastern state of Sao Paulo was the hardest-hit area, where 55 people were killed by the H1N1 flu.
To stem the epidemic Bo Scarbrough Jersey , Sao Paulo state started its flu vaccination campaign in late March, a month earlier than originally planned for the April 30-May 20 period.
Over the weekend, the state quickly ran out of vaccines as people rushed to hospitals to get inoculated.
""In previous years, you would buy the vaccine and have it administered the next day. Nowadays you buy it and you don't know how much of or when you will receive the vaccine. Today it is quiet here because we don't have any vaccines left Mike White Jersey ,"" said Katia Goncalves, director of a private clinic Rocha Lima in Sao Paulo's industrial suburb of Sao Caetano do Sul.
The Health Ministry confirmed that it started distributing the doses to all the states on Friday and that it will deliver more.
Swine flu outbreak could not have come at a more inappropriate time, as Brazil prepares to host the Olympic Games in August, while struggling with its worst recession in decades and a sprawling corruption investigation into a state-owned oil company.
Nationwide outbreaks of Zika Dalton Schultz Jersey , dengue and chikungunya have also hit hard the Latin America's largest state.
" Studying for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam can be a long undertaking that at times may seem overwhelming. One known effective method for studying for the PMP Exam is using flashcards. Flashcards are compact, quick and easy to use study aids that typically cover one question, formula, or tidbit of information per card. Flashcards can be used just about anywhere; waiting in line Dorance Armstrong Jr. Jersey , on the bus or train, or even when you just have a few moments between meetings. In this article, we are going to discuss 10 reasons flashcards should be part of your PMP Exam preparation toolkit.
You should consider using flashcards because as a study method, it does the following:
1. Allows you to study almost any time & anywhere -
• Flashcards are portable and flexibly. They can go anywhere with you and can be used when you have some free time such as waiting for a doctor’s appointment Michael Gallup Jersey , or the cable repair technician.
• You can print flashcards and take them with you, or if you prefer PM Flashcards are also available to be viewed on mobile devices.
2. Provides an active method for learning PMP concepts -
• When you use flashcards as part of learning a concept, you are not just passively reading information; you are asking yourself questions and actively answering them.
• When you pick up a flashcard that reads “What does WBS stand for?” you have to think about what the question is asking and recall details related to the question. Apart from asking what WBS stands for, you might then ask yourself what does it mean? What was the context in which I learned about WBS? What is the significance of a WBS?
• You are more fully engaged in learning Chaz Green Cowboys Jersey , which helps make the information “stick”.
3. Allows you to think about how much you do or do not understand a concept -
• Flashcards can be used to reflect on what you are learning, which is also known as metacognition, i.e. “Thinking about thinking”.
• If you pick up a flashcard that reads “How do you calculate SPI?” you may remember what SPI stands for and that it involves earned value and planned value, but cannot recall the formula.
• If you don’t have clear understanding of a flashcard question Byron Jones Cowboys Jersey , then you know you may have to read more about it or review what you have learned about the concept. So this may mean looking up the SPI formula, study and work through an example to ensure that you know that you calculate SPI by dividing earned value by planned value.
4. Breaks studying down into small chunks -
• One flashcard covers a single topic so flashcards overall break studying down into small single concept chunks.
• For each chunk, you can determine which ones you understand and those that you know you need to review more.
• In other words, flashcards allow for you to focus on one question at a time. When you pick up a flashcard that asks “What does WBS stand for?” and you think to yourself “I have no idea” then you know you need to set that card aside Maliek Collins Cowboys Jersey , so you can spend more time on specifically on the topic of the WBS.
5. Provides repetition -
• Flashcards ask questions about concepts in a variety of different ways and are intended to be used over and over.
• Knowing how to answer questions about a concept that is presented in a variety of ways ensures you learn, not simply memorize, the concept. In this way, you will find it easier to recall the information.
• If you answer a flashcard question correctly Jaylon Smith Cowboys Jersey , don’t just set it aside. It is useful to not only see the cards you have not mastered more than once, but also it is good to review cards you got right the first time. Answering correctly a few times ensures you have learned the concept.
6. Allows for distributed learning -
• Distributed learning is the practice of spreading out your studying over time and quizzing yourself on the concepts over time; in another words…not cramming.
• Take a break between study sessions to learn other concepts or do other non-study related activities to allow for the information time to “sink in”.
• Spreading out studying for the PMP Exam is a much better method than cramming all of the information &ldqu. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China