COMMUNAUTE DES -=RBH=- Index du Forum

COMMUNAUTE DES -=RBH=- Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I learned to fish in the scouts

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COMMUNAUTE DES -=RBH=- Index du Forum -> LA COMMUNAUTE -=RBH=- -> PHYLOSOPHIE DE LA COMMUNAUTE EN JEU // CHARTES DES SERVEURS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reba520

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Sep - 07:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: I learned to fish in the scouts Répondre en citant

Every where you go it seems that people love to make lists. I ran across a newer website the other day that advocates for people to list 101 to do in 1001 days. They want you to create your own website to list your plan and link it back to their script of course. Its a great idea in theory I often find that lists tend to motivate me to at least attempt to cross items off of them. However Carlton Davis Youth Jersey , actually making a list of 101 tasks I d like to accomplish is overwhelming. So in keeping with the spirit of list making, here are ten things I would like to do in the next 101 days.

1 Attend my 15 year reunion. The reunion is coming up this fall and I haven t been back to the Military Academy since I graduated. It would be nice to go back and see all my old classmates and discover who is still in the Army.

2 Learn to cast a fly. I learned to fish in the scouts, no one else in my family even knows how to bait a hook. While we tied flies for a crafting class, we never learned to cast them. Its such an elegant sport.

3 Attend Tai Chi classes in the park at least once a month. I find Tai Chi to be great for stress relief, but my technique needs some work. Attending some sessions with a teacher should help!

4 Round up some friends for a few games of paintball since its inception in the 80 s M.J. Stewart Youth Jersey , paintball has grown nationally in popularity. We have quite a few new paintball courses in the area that I haven t had the opportunity to play on yet. Definitely a must do.

5 Volunteer to read for children in the hospital. I get so much out of giving back and volunteerism. The problem is that when life gets busy I often forget to even consider it.

6 Get the Jeep fixed. I ve been putting this one off for some time as I hate finding an honest mechanic and recently moved. But something is causing that shimmy and try as I might, wishing it will get better isn t actually improving the problem.

7 Discover 5 new ways to increase my productivity. These are the days of doing more with less. The more efficient you can be at doing more, the more free time you wll end up having for the more enjoyable aspects of life.

8 Have my first pedicure. I seriously can t believe that I ve never gotten around to doing this before. Treating yourself is important, and your feel support you everywhere you go. Why not pamper them at least once in a lifetime?

9 Paint at least one wall in my office a bright color. I ve always meant to update the office at home to be more attractive, but like many things I ve never gotten a round to it.

10 Read at least one professional and one for fun book a week. I love reading but feel I do too much of it on the internet Ronald Jones II Youth Jersey , so I am breaking out the library card this summer!

So there you have it, my list of ten things to do for the next 101 days. Consider making your own list of goals and hang them in a prominent spot. You may even surprise yourself at what you can do when you take the time to organize and write them down!

by Jon Day, Liu Tian

TOKYO, March 10 (Xinhua) -- The scenes from the towns and villages still abandoned four years after an earthquake triggered tsunami breached the defenses of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, would make for the perfect backdrop for a post- apocalyptic Hollywood zombie movie Vita Vea Youth Jersey , but the trouble would be that the levels of radiation in the area would be too dangerous for the cast and crew.

The central government's maxim of "Everything is under control" in and around the nuclear plant, has been a blatant lie since the disaster began to unfold on March 11, 2011, quickly escalating into the worst civilian nuclear crisis ever to happen, with twice the amount of radioactive materials being released into the environment than the Chernobyl disaster in 1986.

Due to the high security around the plant itself Ali Marpet Womens Jersey , with menacing fences and security guards ensuring that access within the 20- kilometer "no go zone" is difficult without government supervision, and within 2-5 kilometer nearly impossible without attracting a lot of attention along and around the single trunk road that connects the main city of Fukushima with Miyagi Prefecture, also on the east coast and Yamagata prefecture to the west, coupled with the ambiguous readings of radiation in the vicinity, the actual situation on the deck is somewhat easy for the powers to be obscure.

The coastal district of Futaba Donovan Smith Womens Jersey , located well within the 20- kilometer exclusion radius around the leaking facility and the district of Okuma, which also cohosts the leaking nuclear facility, are destined to remain uninhabited, despite the evacuees being assured by the government that they would be able to return to their homes and businesses after a two-year stint away, that was quickly extended to four years Noah Spence Womens Jersey , with many of those evacuees comprising more than 120,00 refugees still languishing in makeshift, wooded shelters, with no idea when they will be allowed to return home.

Adding insult to injury, Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) Vernon Hargreaves III Womens Jersey , operator of the stricken plant and responsible for a plethora of avoidable gaffes that have led to radioactive leaks from the plant, particularly from hastily constructed storage tanks that have a tendency to rupture or overflow when it rains, where the water mixes with even more contaminated water from ditches under the plant's reactors that then flow into the Pacific Ocean, keeps moving the goalposts when it comes to the evacuees' subsidies and compensation payouts, while the government stands accused of misusing funds earmarked for the region's restoration and recovery Kendell Beckwith Womens Jersey , with trillions of yen still apparently sitting unused in state accounts.

TEPCO and the government still cannot say how long the decommissioning process will take, but estimates of 30 to 40 years seem hugely optimistic, as the decontamination work on . Cheap Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys China   Cheap MLB Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap College Jerseys China   Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Sep - 07:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    COMMUNAUTE DES -=RBH=- Index du Forum -> LA COMMUNAUTE -=RBH=- -> PHYLOSOPHIE DE LA COMMUNAUTE EN JEU // CHARTES DES SERVEURS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange